Thursday, April 06, 2006

I love the "subscribe" feature in Google Toolbar v2

Before I switched over to bloglines from Newsgator for Outlook, I was using this newsgator for Firefox plug-in so I could right click on an RSS feed and subscribe to it in newsgator.  This is something I have been missing since the switchover to bloglines (though on almost every other count, I've been happier with bloglines vs. having my blogs in outlook) and now the Google Toolbar v2 (in beta right now) gives this feature back to me with it's subscribe feature.  Visit anypage configured with an RSS feed and the subscribe button lights up -- click it and subscribe yourself to the feed in bloglines (or in any number of other feed readers -- see below).

5 Comments:

Blogger rohit malik said...

but blogline doesn't let you import OPML files if i'm correct. So, it makes it difficult to import dozens of feeds one have.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Rakesh said...

I believe Bloglines does actually have the ability to import an OPML list -- I used this feature when I moved from Newsgator for Outlook to Bloglines.

Here's a link to more info in their faq:
http://www.bloglines.com/help/faq#import

9:22 PM  
Blogger rohit malik said...

oh Thanks!

I had to dig a little deep to find that out. ; - )

Cheers, Rohit
P.S. Still waiting for the review by you of my site : www.DelhiEvents.com

3:08 PM  
Blogger rohit malik said...

wow !

Blogline imported all my feeds(OPML file) without any problem unlike google reader which created problem.

Cheers, Rohit

3:15 PM  
Blogger Rourke said...

What makes bloglines better than Newsgator Online?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home