For the past week (give or take) Outlook has randomly been crashing on me about 3-4 times a day, on average. What a frustration. I spent a little bit of time playing with GMail yesterday and with their support for third party verifiable e-mail addresses, I'm thinking about making that switch. It sure would be nice if Google had a client-side rich app, though I have to say that Gmail is pretty damn rich for a web app. Off to re-run Outlook. Sigh.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
- Name: Rakesh
About meFounder and President/CEO of SnapStream Media (2001 to current). More bio here.
Houston is home (I went to Rice University, studied computer science and mechanical engineering), New Delhi is my second home.
(Thanks to Jon for the photograph!)
- a quick review of Slide (after using it for 15-30 ...
- Robert Scoble wonders if Google is trying to recru...
- two interesting articles on the IM industry and Go...
- ofoto / kodakgallery: poor international infrastru...
- I'm a fan of optical illusions
- One short comment on Google Talk
- Something I'd love to see in Google Desktop
- Google's not going to buy Skype
- Rob gives bad advice on digital SLRs
- Palestinian Study Tour -- photographs from 1997
- April 2004
- October 2004
- November 2004
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006